The Royal Brompton & Harefield Hospital
Founded in 1840 and located in central London, Royal Brompton & Harefield Hospital (RB&HH) is a large specialty hospital for cardiology and respiratory medicine, joint by Royal Brompton Hospital and Harefield Hospital, it is recognized as one of the top joint specialty hospitals in Europe.
Royal Brompton Hospital
1) Europe's top cardiology specialty hospitals, the advantages of specialty are cardiology and cardiology;
2) Outstanding congenital cardiology department in Europe, providing professional diagnosis and treatment services for the majority of children and patients;
1) The famous European respiratory specialist hospital is the world's largest lung transplant center, can provide treatment for 2000 respiratory failure patients;
2) Specialties include asthma, pulmonary fibrosis diseases, occupational and environmental lung diseases, chronic lung infections, acute respiratory failure, cystic fibrosis and pneumoconiosis;
3) Top European chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) surgery center, able to perform lung volume reduction surgery and resection, these operations can be performed through keyhole or television image surveillance assistance (VATS);
4) Cryosurgery is used on cancer patient who is not suitable for traditional surgery treatment, the method is to perform single-port surgery after the tumor is frozen to obtain better pain control effects and shorten the hospital stay.